Ever feel like you have way too many goals to accomplish? Ever feel like your “planning” for accomplishing those goals is all over the place? Well The Paper Review has come across the perfect match to your problem! The Inspired Action Planner, 90 days to release your goals, by Purposely Design Life is a great tool for those of us who need to tackle those goals and start living our best lives!
The planner was created by Mireille Cicilia in order to help people hone in on what’s really important. Not only achieving your goals but also becoming the person you were meant to be.
It’s one thing to write down your goals, but it’s another thing to knock them down like dominoes.
Yeah, I just made up that cheesy quote. But don’t you feel like you can conquer now?!
- Through this planner, you’ll obtain the beauty of self reflection, which in my opinion is a key step in becoming the best version of you.
- Read inspiring quotes that will help you keep your eye on the prize.
- Focus on the right questions to help you grow and conquer your goals.
- Reflect at the end of each month to track your progress and growth.
- The pages are undated so don’t feel compelled to have to start as soon as you get it. Get your thoughts together first!
For more information on this beautifully designed inspiring planner, please visit Purposely Design Life online!
Be sure to follow on Instagram!
Stay up to date with The Paper Review on product reviews, interviews and giveaway information as soon as we post it by subscribing to our mailing list!
Want to work with us? Let’s collab!
Catch us hanging out here!
As always, thanks for reading and sharing!